jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tony Anecito <adanec...@yahoo.com>
Subject Does JMeter support these types of test cases?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 17:42:51 GMT

Hi,

First I would like to thank the JMeter Team for producing such a great tool. I have used HP
Performance Center and I am looking into JMeter to do the following:

1. Record/replay Web Start client that uses RMI or JAX_WS
2. Write java code that can be compiled/run by JMeter.

After downloading the tool I have one question:

1. I tried a HTTP request and it looks as if it does not do any subsequent requests that are
a part of the response such as images for example. Is there a way to do that? Seems you can
not judge user experience without that capability.

I am sure I will have other questions as I dig into the tool some more.

Thanks,
-Tony