jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Reuben A Christie <chris...@knewco.com>
Subject Re: read data from file ( in loop ) and put into Variables
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 13:39:28 GMT
CSV Data set config is used for reading input params for each
thread(user). so first user gets input param from line1 and second user
gets input param from line 2... and so on.
in your case i believe you want to use the entire file for one user and
then preprocess those variable before doing any tests.
I suggest, you can still use CSV Data set config if you move all your
lines (i believe there is only one column in your data file) into one
line with comma separated values. then all your params for each user
will get all the input values from each line.
hope this helps