jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Louis.Pasturel" <jean-louis.pastu...@orange.fr>
Subject Re: Does JMeter support these types of test cases?
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 17:04:23 GMT

As seeb said, i applied this method.
 i  had to solve a similar problem with a non-supported protocol by
JMeter ( Radius, there is  an existing open sourc library Tiny Radius
that i used)
I began to write a Java class and try it directly with a main function,
after i use this class in beansheel called from JMeter ( I can use
multi-threads mecanism of JMeter, listeners ...).
And finally i port this class in a Sampler Java Request. It is easy by
starting of the two examples given on  JMeter.

sebb a écrit :

>Both the Java Request sampler and the BeanShell sampler can execute
>arbitrary Java code.
>
>The BeanShell sampler is good for prototyping, but of course needs the
>BSH interpreter to run the code. So if you want to run large numbers
>of threads it might be necessary to write an embedded Java sampler.
>
>This can either be done by implementing the Java Request interface, or
>by implementing your own sampler (there are some examples you can
>extend).
>
>In both cases you should be able to take the protoype code from the
>BSH and add that to the appropriate class. You then create a jar and
>stick it in the lib/ext directory.
>
>On 13/05/2009, Tony Anecito <adanecito@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> Hi Adrian,
>>
>> I will look at that right away. Hopefully Beanshell does what I need I did see the
Java Request sampler but it seemed too limited when I first saw it. I will check the java
docs to see how it is used.