jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does JMeter support these types of test cases?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 22:42:55 GMT
I guess any TCP Proxy would work to record the script(assuming you can
modify your code to call out through this proxy) .However you would have to
write something to translate this into a Jmeter script

I use beanshell mostly because I can modify the test scripts without the
compile cycle, which in the initial stages saves a lot of time.

regards
deepak