jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter launcing prob
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 05:05:02 GMT
Oracle Client does put its version of java on the PATH. Open a command
window and do an echo %PATH% see which version of java is first. Alternately
modify jmeter.bat where it is launching java and comment out the rest and
just have a  -version to see what version of java is getting picked up.
Secondly you need to see why you are getting a forbidden response . theres
no performance impact disabling them, but your test may not be right with
these disabled.
The popup you are getting is the java console window for the browser is it
not? You can goto control panel --> java --> advanced tab --> java console
and you probably have show console checked or something. Your app is using
applets and this is just the java console showing what its doing, these
arent errors

regards
deepak