jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Fitzpatrick, Adrian" <adri...@revenue.ie>
Subject RE: Does JMeter support these types of test cases?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 18:24:52 GMT

Hi,

Re. point #2, there's a Java Request sampler in JMeter - you can used this to
orchestrate the execution of any Java code in Jmeter. Just implement the
appropriate interface in your test class (see the docs), put the code on the
jmeter class path and then add and configur the Java Request samplers.
Simples :)

- Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 May 2009 18:48
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Does JMeter support these types of test cases?

1. JMeter should be able to record anything your browser does (using the
HTTP Proxy), so webservice calls yes, never tried RMI calls.
2. What do you mean? You can write Beanshell tests that can run arbitrary
java code (plus plugins for junit tests etc).You could also write your own
sampler

There is a checkbox called download embedded resources with the HTTPRequest
which can download linked images, css etc. But for say javascripted urls
(e.g. AJAX, you probably need to do a little more work either using regex
extractors or I believe HTML Link processors)