jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jose Pablo Sarco <jose.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flex Load Tests with JMeter
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 17:38:29 GMT
Yes, everything else seems to have recorded fine, but when I run the test
plan does not seem to run all HTTP Requests, because in the view results
tree is displayed:

HTTP REQUEST ->OK
HTTP REQUEST ->OK
Transaction control 1 -> OK
HTTP REQUEST ->OK
HTTP REQUEST ->OK
Transaction control 2 -> OK
Transaction control 3 -> OK
Transaction control 4 -> OK

The HTTP Requests for the Transaction control 3 and Transaction control 4
doesn't appear in the view result tree.

If I disable Transaction control 1 and Transaction control 2 then the HTTP
Requests for the Transaction control 3 and Transaction control 4 appears.

Any advice about this behavior?

I will try with the Nightly Builds.

Regards,

Jose