jmeter-user mailing list archives

From drubix <andrew.schr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Increasing Memory Usage
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 23:40:03 GMT

Hi Sebb,

I do actually, just ran it when I got into work with a single instance and
its memory usage started at about 22MB and seemed to be growing at about 1MB
every 2 seconds or so until a plateau at about 132MB after 15mins.  This
test had a single thread and was launched using the command:

jmeter -n -t SimpleTest.jmx -l out.jtl

It consists of mostly HTTPClient Samplers, a loop controller and a Response
Assertion (but no listeners).  Does this memory usage seem unusually high?

Thanks,

Drew