jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Clément Ronzon <clement.ron...@orange-ftgroup.com>
Subject Simple Writer Listener problem
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 09:06:23 GMT

Hi folks !

I use JMeter 2.3.2 r665936 to load test a portfolio manager. In my test plan
there are several samplers: SOAP webservice samplers and JDBC Requests. Also
I use While controllers to wait for some processes to start and so on... In
each loop of the While controllers I test some statuses (with BSF assertions
and XPath assertions) that I log into a CSV file with a Simple Data Writer.
In order to slow the loops I use a Constant Timer (1sec). So, the log file
should contain a row per second and per thread (7 threads => 7 rows per
second).
The point is that some rows are missing, and worst: randomly, some failed
assertions are not logged into the file!
I really need all that assertions results to be logged, I use it to build
some reports for my boss %-|

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23383675/tree.jpeg

Is anybody knows that issue? or a solution?

Thanks.

Cordially,
Clem.