jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Steve Weisberg <steve.weisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy as DUT
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:12:45 GMT
I'm talking about this item in the documentation. I want to be able to
designate it with*in* the UI.

Sorry I wasn'' clearer.

2.4.2 Using a Proxy Server

If you are testing from behind a firewall/proxy server, you may need
to provide JMeter with the firewall/proxy server hostname and port
number. To do so, run the jmeter.bat/jmeter file from a command line
with the following parameters:

-H [proxy server hostname or ip address]
-P [proxy server port]
-N [nonproxy hosts] (e.g. *.apache.org|localhost)
-u [username for proxy authentication - if required]
-a [password for proxy authentication - if required]

Example : jmeter -H my.proxy.server -P 8000 -u username -a password -N localhost