jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Suvendu_Mohapatra <Suvendu_mohapa...@satyam.com>
Subject RE: Increase Memory
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 14:02:20 GMT
Please change the value of following variables in jmeter batch file and start once again:

set HEAP=-Xms256m -Xmx2048m
set NEW=-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=1024m
set EVACUATION=-XX:MaxLiveObjectEvacuationRatio=50%

It may help to solve your problem...

With Regards,
Suvendu

-----Original Message-----
From: hoffm11 [mailto:hoffm11@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 7:28 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Increase Memory

I increased the heap size to 1024 and I am getting OutOfMemory errors. I am
using the "data test Plan" and hitting a query with over a million records.
I am also using a windows xp machine with 2GB of RAM.

Would I be able to use more memory with Vista, Linux, Mac OS?  Is there a
limit in Jmeter to how much memory I can allocate?

Thanks

DISCLAIMER: