jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kannan, Sengamalam" <Sengamalam.Kan...@AIG.COM>
Subject RE: replay through NTLM
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:06:38 GMT
I am also trying to do the same. You can go through thread "Null response while recording a
web application" for more information.

Thanks & Regards
Sengamalam Kannan

-----Original Message-----
From: Suvendu_Mohapatra [mailto:Suvendu_mohapatra@satyam.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 6:25 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: replay through NTLM

Hi,

                Can anybody tell me how jmeter is doing authorization
for NTLM during replay the script. Please provide the source code also.

With Regards,
Suvendu

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of
the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL
AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or
copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in
this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies;
your cooperation in this regard is appreciated.