jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter with STAF(Software Tesing Automation Frame work)
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 00:31:37 GMT
On 15/04/2009, M.Vijaya Bhaskar <vijayabhaskar.m@sigmainfo.net> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  Can any one please tell me how we can use JMeter with STAF(Software Tesing
>  Automation Frame work).

[Never heard of STAF, so had to search for it. Only spent a few
minutes looking at the docs, so the following may not be accurate.]

How are you using STAF?

If you are using STAF through HTTP, then the JMeter HTTP sampler
should work fine with STAF.

It looks like there is a command-line interface.
This is not (yet) supported by JMeter, but would be easy enough to do
in BeanShell or BSF.

If you want to use the Java API then someone will need to design and
code a suitable sampler. This could be prototyped in BeanShell or BSF.