jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-GUI test in Linux server
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:32:37 GMT
Please start a new thread.

On 14/04/2009, Himanshu Ghai <himanshughai@gmail.com> wrote:
> i have a different but related question. Sorry to use the
>  same thread. Is there a decent recommended way to
>  stop jmeter on shell. My scripts kill the process
>  which doesn't seem appropriate. say a test is
>  started  from command line and you need it to
>  terminate in a nice way..
>

>  Himanshu
>

>  On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 8:24 PM, Oliver Erlewein [DATACOM]
>  <Oliver.Erlewein@datacom.co.nz> wrote:
>  > Read up on Non-GUI mode at:
>  > http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html
>  > Chapter 2.4.3
>  >
>  > That's all you need.
>  >
>  > Cheers Oliver
>  >
only. Any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message or any attachments by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@nds.com and destroy the original message.
Messages sent to and from NDS may be monitored. NDS cannot guarantee any message delivery
method is secure or error-free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We do not accept responsibility for any errors
or omissions in this message and/or attachment that arise as a result of transmission. You
should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of NDS.
>  >
>  > To protect the environment please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.
>  >
>  > NDS Limited Registered Office: One London Road, Staines,Middlesex TW18 4EX, United
Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales Registered no. 3080780 VAT no. GB 603 8808
40-00