jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Charlie B <bc9...@gmail.com>
Subject MIME multipart/form-data POST problem
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 22:31:31 GMT
Hi,

I've got a problem trying to run a test plan in JMeter which contains a
multipart/form-data POST. For some reason the web server does not respond
with the expected response when JMeter does the POST (which was recorded
with the proxy). I've used wireshark to compare the JMeter POST and one in a
webbrowser and the differences seem to be in the format of the form-data.

The web browser request form-data looks like this:

15

The equivelant part of the request in Jmeter looks like this:

15

Is there any way I can get Jmeter to use the format of the webbrowser?

Thanks