jmeter-user mailing list archives

From mayank panwar <mayankcoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Query regarding the post data
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:25:19 GMT
Hi,
I created some http requests for entering username and password from CSV
data. But when i run my thread for CSV (having 3 username and password)
following issues were encountered:
1. When i run my thread every http request changes into following http
request:**Server Name or IP:  static.cache.l.google.com*Path:
 /safebrowsing/rd/goog-phish-shavar_s_38181-38185.38181-38185.:*

2. I get following text in my login(http request) -> View Result tree->
Request :
*
POST https://www.packtpub.com:8080/login

POST data:

[no cookies]

Request Headers:
Connection: keep-alive
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
*
In the above Request, The POST data is missing which should be username and
password provided in the CSV file.

Please reply where i am missing??

Thanks in advance,
Mayank Panwar.