jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@satyam.com>
Subject RE: How to get response time for each request in a thread group
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:00:47 GMT
Hi,

The response time which we get for a request is it the total rund up
time?

yes

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

-----Original Message-----
From: Muneeer Parray [mailto:muneerp@ekartha.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:37 PM
To: Sirish_Chandra
Subject: RE: How to get response time for each request in a thread group

Hello,
I have following request
The response time which we get for a request is it the total rund up
time? I mean is it (server side processing time + Network latency +
client side processing). If it is not then how I will get the total
round up time plz help me out. I am sorry I am taking your precious
time.

Thanks and regards
Muneer