jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@satyam.com>
Subject FW: https recording problem
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:05:19 GMT
Hi,

Thank you very much for the quick reply.

I am able to record the internal(the sites which are inside my LAN) https sites without using
proxy. But when I am trying to record the external https sites by using my proxy(my proxy
type is NTLM), jmeter is not able to handle it.

How can we write a plugin/element and add to jmeter so that it will be able to handle the
https site recording as well as the migration part(the sites which have some initial pages
are using http and later https)

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

-----Original Message-----
From: Milamber [mailto:milamberspace@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 9:45 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: https recording problem

Hello,

You can try to record your https session with Follow Redirects option
unchecked in your JMeter proxy settings.
(And don't forget use the type: HTTP Request HTTPClient in HTTP Sampler
settings)

Bye,
Milamber

Le 10.03.2009 14:02, Sirish_Chandra a ecrit :
> Hi Team,
>
>                 I am using 2.3.2 version of the jmeter. I want to record the Https sites
through jmeter. There is a option like "Attempt HTTPS spoofing"  in the HTTP proxy server.
By checking this check box I am able to send the request through the browser by modifying
the https to http. Facing the problem when I want to log in it is not  recording. Only the
first page is getting recorded from login page is not able to record.  What I am infer from
this is the attempt HTTPS spoofing is able to send the request by modifying the https as http
and is not able to modify the https response to http which ever coming from the server. Am
I in the right track ? and  is there any way to record the secure sites.

> Thanks and Regards
> Sirish

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s

DISCLAIMER: