jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@satyam.com>
Subject RE: HTTPS problem
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:20:35 GMT
Hi,

Yes, jmeter can able to send the https request through a http request sampler nicely but the
error you are getting, seems like the certificate error itself in the url that you are accessing.
It needs the installation of the required certificate for authentication. You can check the
the url in your browser whether it is  opening or not. If it is giving the certificate error
there then install the required certificate. Hope this will help you...

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

-----Original Message-----
From: dirweis [mailto:dirweis@web.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 8:09 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: HTTPS problem

Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 and try to run tests with an https connect.
Connecting in my browser to the https pages is working fine and the JMeter
tutorial told me:
Making HTTPS Requests
JMeter can make HTTPS requests - just create an HTTP Request Sampler, and
set the protocol to https (instead of blank).
---

Well, of course in my HTTP Request Default I entered 'https' into the
protocol field but the result file tells me
rc="Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException" rm="Non
HTTP response message: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate"

Can you help me here?
Many thanks and best regards,
Dirk

DISCLAIMER: