jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@satyam.com>
Subject https recording problem
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:02:03 GMT
Hi Team,

                I am using 2.3.2 version of the jmeter. I want to record the Https sites through
jmeter. There is a option like "Attempt HTTPS spoofing"  in the HTTP proxy server. By checking
this check box I am able to send the request through the browser by modifying the https to
http. Facing the problem when I want to log in it is not  recording. Only the first page is
getting recorded from login page is not able to record.  What I am infer from this is the
attempt HTTPS spoofing is able to send the request by modifying the https as http and is not
able to modify the https response to http which ever coming from the server. Am I in the right
track ? and  is there any way to record the secure sites.

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

DISCLAIMER: