jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chan...@satyam.com>
Subject MD5Hex Assertion
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:57:27 GMT
Hi Team,

I want to use MD5Hex Assertion http request sample. I am able to catch the MD5Hex response
from the http request by checking the checkbox "save response as MD5 hash" but each time it
is coming a dynamic value. How can I catch this dynamic value so that I can use it in the
MD5Hex Assertion element. Or is there any other way to use it?

Thanks and Regards
Sirish

DISCLAIMER: