jmeter-user mailing list archives

From waqas ahmad <waqas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Login
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 08:46:04 GMT

Hi,

How can i use my login for different type of tests. Every time, When i record some urls with
"proxy server" in between of my application(dont start from login page). and then i add listner
"view results in tree". After running the test i go to the "view result tree" then "response
data" tab and i select "Render HTML" then always, it shows my login page for whole urls.

is it important that always i start my test from login page, before starting any test.

Can i add two threads for different tests maybe like this.

first one test only login page and take login information and 2nd one perform some other url
tests.

Thanks dears,

Best Regrads,

Waqas Ahmad