jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Raj Dev <toraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to record test using HTTP Proxy Server
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 23:23:00 GMT
Hi Adrian / Sebbaz,

Thanks for your reply.

>>> do you have either "automatically detect settings" or "use automatic
configuration script" checked?
Yes, in IE "automatically detect settings" was checked, and I unchecked it,
but then I tried to access the website, which is not accessible.

It returns me the following error:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(Unknown Source) at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(Unknown Source) at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source) at
java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(Unknown Source) at
java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown Source) at java.net.Socket.connect(Unknown
Source) at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source) at
sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source) at
sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source) at
sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.(Unknown Source) at
sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source) at
sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source) at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:431)
at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1021)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:195)

*But the intranet sites are accessible. *

The site uses https://, but I am accessing the site using http://

>>> Does the browser still work if you stop the JMeter proxy?*
*Yes, the browser still works when I stopped the JMeter proxy.

I would appreciate if any one suggest a fix for this.

Thank you,
Dev