jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Raj Dev <toraj...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to record test using HTTP Proxy Server
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 03:35:45 GMT
Hi

I have been trying to record JMeter Test using HTTP Proxy Server. I have
followed the steps given in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf,
but am not able to do it.

I am not getting any error message (checked in JMETER_HOME\bin\jmeter.log).
Further, I have added Recording Controller (under Thread Group), saved it.
Started the HTTP Proxy Server and then visited the site and did some click
over the links, but it seems proxy is not recording samples. I have also
checked
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Proxy_Server,
but I am not able to do record samples of my visit to the website.

I would appreciate if someone could suggest me a probable solution to this.

Thank you in appreciation.

Dev