jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Joe Smithian <joe.smith...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter doesn't work in Redhat 5: Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:38:30 GMT
Apparently the problem was because of https to a host with self-signed
certificate. I imported the certificate to the Java keystore; changed
system.properties file but no they didn't help. After I changed https to
http it's working now but a Warning message in addition to the other error
messages

Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
Mar 11, 2009 2:29:00 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences syncWorld
WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs: java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number
Mar 11, 2009 2:29:30 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences syncWorld

. How can I fix the https problem?

Thanks again

Joe