jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Suvendu_Mohapatra <Suvendu_mohapa...@satyam.com>
Subject Configuring browser though command prompt
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:10:40 GMT
Dear Team,

                I would like to configure proxy server setting of the browser(IE) to 'localhost'
and port 'zzzz' through command prompt. I tried to find the same thing from google and all
my efforts are in vain as I got the solution of browser setting for admin systems only(I am
not authorized to edit registry). If anybody has idea about this settings through command
promt, kindly help.

Thank you in advance.

With Regards,
Suvendu