jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Henric Hedin <hhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with useReqMsgIdAsCorrelId in JMS Point-to-Point Sampler
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:44:33 GMT
Hi,

When using the JMS Point-to-Point sampler with communication style
RequestResponse using JMeter 2.3.2 I get the following error in jmeter.log:
2009/03/05 07:40:18 INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread Thread Group
1-5 started
2009/03/05 07:40:18 INFO  - jmeter.protocol.jms.sampler.Receiver: Receiver -
ctor. Connection to messaging system established