jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Oliver Erlewein [DATACOM]" <Oliver.Erlew...@datacom.co.nz>
Subject RE: HTTPS problem
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:04:32 GMT
https doesn't work with Java 1.6.0. Use 1.5.x. (see
http://www.erlewein.net/2009/no-https-with-jmeter-and-java-160/)

Cheers Oliver

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc [mailto:vncherukumalli@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 5:41 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: HTTPS problem

HI, How did you managed to configure the Jmeter for HTTPS requests.
I am having problem with configuration. I am not able to connec to https
using jmeter.
Can you let me know what are the steps need to be done for jmeter to
connect
to Https.
I am using jmeter 2.3.2 and jdk 1.6
Please let me know .

Thanks in Advance

dirweis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 and try to run tests with an https connect.
> Connecting in my browser to the https pages is working fine and the
JMeter