jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Himanshu Ghai <himanshug...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS problem
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:37:54 GMT
on linux..modify jmeter file under bin or jmeter.sh to use
full path for java instead of default.

instead of java $....
use /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/jre/bin/java

you need to trace the path on your machine and replace
in above..

on windows i think jmeter.bat should have similar information.

I had errors with ssl on my machine as well but changing to
1.5 java version resolved it..

Himanshu