jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Fitzpatrick, Adrian" <adri...@revenue.ie>
Subject RE: Unable to record test using HTTP Proxy Server
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:11:33 GMT

Hi,

In internet explorer proxy settings, do you have either "automatically detect
settings" or "use automatic configuration script" checked? If so, suggest you
try unchecking these temporarily and see if that helps.

Regards,

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Raj Dev [mailto:torajdev@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 March 2009 03:36
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Unable to record test using HTTP Proxy Server

Hi

I have been trying to record JMeter Test using HTTP Proxy Server. I have
followed the steps given in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.pdf,
but am not able to do it.

I am not getting any error message (checked in JMETER_HOME\bin\jmeter.log).
Further, I have added Recording Controller (under Thread Group), saved it.
Started the HTTP Proxy Server and then visited the site and did some click
over the links, but it seems proxy is not recording samples. I have also
checked
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Pro
xy_Server,
but I am not able to do record samples of my visit to the website.

I would appreciate if someone could suggest me a probable solution to this.

Thank you in appreciation.

Dev