jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitor Results in jmeter for Glassfish App server
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 05:05:41 GMT
I would suggest looking at tomcat's status servlet as the starting
point. It's just a servlet that uses mbeans.

Most servlet and ejb containers use mbeans to manage things, so you
just have to dig through the docs for each product to figure out which
mbeans to use.

sorry i can't give you more details. It's been a long time since I've
tried porting tomcat's status servlet to weblogic or websphere

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM, Rekha_Arsi <Rekha_Arsi@satyam.com> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
>      Could you please guide me how can I port tomcat's status servlet to the target
container inorder to output the server values in xml format