jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: https recording problem
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:38:29 GMT
On 12/03/2009, Sirish_Chandra <Sirish_Chandra@satyam.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
>         When I am trying to record an https site through proxy by checking the option
" attempt HTTPS spoofing" it is able to record the first page where the method "get" is used.
When the method POST is coming into picture(i.e. login page)
>  Jmeter is not able to record it and throwing some exception to the browser. Need help,
how to overcome this problem? Please throw some light on this issue.

Impossible to say definitely what the problem is, though it looks like
the server does not like something that was sent.

If the server is accessible from the internet, perhaps you could send
me the URL privately?

Possible work-rounds are:

It may work if you switch off the browser proxy just for the login,
and turn it on again later to record the rest of the session.

Or you may find that Badboy will work for you.

>  The Exception is:
>

>  java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:684)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:554) at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.doTunneling(HttpURLConnection.java:1257)
at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(HttpClient.java:678) at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(HttpClient.java:554)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.doTunneling(HttpURLConnection.java:1257) at
sun.net.www.protocol.https.AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.connect(AbstractDelegateHttpsURLConnection.java:168)
at sun.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.connect(HttpsURLConnectionImpl.java:133)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:431) at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1021)
at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.proxy.Proxy.run(Proxy.java:195)

>  Thanks and Regards
>  Sirish
>

>  DISCLAIMER:
>  This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION.
Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of
the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
is appreciated.