jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter doesn't work in Redhat 5: Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:27:21 GMT
On 11/03/2009, Joe Smithian <joe.smithian@gmail.com> wrote:
> Apparently the problem was because of https to a host with self-signed
>  certificate. I imported the certificate to the Java keystore; changed
>  system.properties file but no they didn't help. After I changed https to
>  http it's working now but a Warning message in addition to the other error
>  messages
>

>  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>
> Mar 11, 2009 2:29:00 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences syncWorld
>  WARNING: Couldn't flush user prefs: java.util.prefs.BackingStoreException:
>  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not supported: indent-number
>  Mar 11, 2009 2:29:30 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences syncWorld

That's due to a bug in Java on some platforms. It can be ignored.
[It's to do with saving the last 9 files in the File Menu.]

>  . How can I fix the https problem?

JMeter already trusts every server certificate regardless.

I'm at a loss as to what to suggest.

Can you try testing using a different platform?

Is the server publicly accessible?
If so can you provide me with a URL (privately) so I can see if the
problem occurs on Windows? I just need the URL, not any login
information.

> [...]
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_RestartForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_CloseApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > >  Failed to load function 'CA_OpenApplicationIDForContainer'.
>  > >  > >  > Those are not JMeter functions. Are you using any 3rd party
>  > function
>  > >  > >  > add-ons?
>  > >  > >  > If so, have you copied the jar(s) to lib/ext or lib?
Avg: