jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using the __V function in an HTTP sampler
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 19:40:11 GMT
On 06/03/2009, Jason Frank <j_e_frank@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Somehow I managed to make it work.  I don't know what changed exactly, I was experimenting
around a lot, and then it started working.  It was quite frustrating but I gave up trying
to understand it.

>  Is there a good place to post examples of how things can be done?  I now have a working
example of something that I've seen a lot of people ask questions about, and if I had been
able to find a working example of it, it would have saved me a lot of time.

The JMeter Wiki is the place for this.

confidential information and is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
This email is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial
instruments.