jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Save Only Transaction Response Times
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:09:44 GMT
On 05/03/2009, Mordechai <mr.happy.snappy@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  I would like to trap all transaction controller response times to their 1
>  csv.
>  Currently I trap all http samplers and transaction responses times to
>  Aggregate Report as a csv and run a ruby script to extract the Transaction
>  response times.  My tests are larger and the csv's are becoming huge.
>
>  Outside of creating a separate Aggregate report listener as a child for each
>  Transaction Controller is there a faster more efficient way to do this?

The Aggregate Report listener is less efficient than the Summary
Report, but neither will affect the data written to the CSV file.

Sorry, not without writing some code.

If you use the TC in parent sample mode, you might be able to use the
BeanShell Listener to delete the TC child samples. I've not tested
this.

Otherwise, use the BeanShell Listener to write the TC sample data directly.