jmeter-user mailing list archives

From vnc <vncherukuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTPS problem
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:40:51 GMT

HI, How did you managed to configure the Jmeter for HTTPS requests.
I am having problem with configuration. I am not able to connec to https
using jmeter.
Can you let me know what are the steps need to be done for jmeter to connect
to Https.
I am using jmeter 2.3.2 and jdk 1.6
Please let me know .

Thanks in Advance