jmeter-user mailing list archives

From nsyed777 <nsyed...@yahoo.com>
Subject WebService(Soap) using SSL error The WSDL is not valid, please double check the url
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 22:31:03 GMT

I am using JMeter 2.3.2 and jdk6_12 installed. The server has the test
certificate install which i imported and installed using keytool. I also use
the SSL Manager and select the certificate in the certstore. When i type in
the WSDL and click on the LOAD WSDL button i get the following error msg. "
The WSDL is not valid, please double check the url".
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.util.WSDLException:Unconnected sockets not
implemented
However, if i enter the ip address, port number and path manually, and then
click on run, it works fine. I checked the View Results Tree and it has the
correct response in the Response Data tab.
Can anyone help find what can i do to fix the warning message that pops up
when I click on the Load WSDL button? Thanks.