jmeter-user mailing list archives

From todd222222 <t...@eades.ws>
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:32:11 GMT

In the past I've been able to view XML results with the Show Text window
where the XML was formatted in an easy to read format.

something has happened over the last couple of months and now when I view
XML it's all in just one line, very difficult to ready.

I believe I've upgrade to the newest version of jmeter during this time
frame, maybe the older version had a setting I found to make it format it.
I've searched and searched and can't find it.  Maybe the application I'm
calling has changed as well, but I don't know.

Anyway, is there a way to have the XML formatted in an easy to read format.
I don't want to use "Render XML" as I have to check each level to see the
data.

Thanks in advance.
Todd