jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Barath <barathg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter 2.3.2 not working in Linux
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:34:12 GMT

Thomos, its a typo in the message, but i used chmod +x jmeter jmeter.sh only
in shell :handshake:. Thank you very much.

FYI,
java -version
gives 1.4.2 version even though $JAVA_HOME variable echos
/root/software/jdk1.5.0_17

which java
points to /usr/bin/java

Is jmeter used $JAVA_HOME variable for finding the java? (if so it should
work :rules:)

~Barath