jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sanchezni <neill.b...@googlemail.com>
Subject Obtaining Data from HTTP Request Sampler Result
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:12:04 GMT

Hi all,

I am running tests sequentially through a list of in house URLs. I want to
be able to capture information from the Sampler Results, such as the Load
time, Latency and Size in bytes fields - I want to be able to use these
values to do a before/after comparison.

I can't seemto find any inbuilt function (like the Regex Postprocesser can
capture info from response headers, it can't capture this logged info) to do
this - are these values exposed in the BeanShell using JMeter's sampler
variables? If not, how would I be able to capture these values into a user
defined var?

Cheers,
SanchezNI