jmeter-user mailing list archives

From dirweis <dirw...@web.de>
Subject HTTPS problem
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:38:56 GMT

Hi,

I'm using JMeter 2.3.2 and try to run tests with an https connect.
Connecting in my browser to the https pages is working fine and the JMeter
tutorial told me:
Making HTTPS Requests
JMeter can make HTTPS requests - just create an HTTP Request Sampler, and
set the protocol to https (instead of blank).
---

Well, of course in my HTTP Request Default I entered 'https' into the
protocol field but the result file tells me
rc="Non HTTP response code: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException" rm="Non
HTTP response message: Received fatal alert: bad_certificate"

Can you help me here?
Many thanks and best regards,
Dirk