jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Baudouin <baudouin.dup...@ext.ec.europa.eu>
Subject Problem using jmeter failureproperty from ant
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:09:59 GMT

In one of my jmeter tests, I have a request which returns a 403.
Within the jMeter GUI interface I checked the "Ignore Status" check box.  As
a consequence, the result is shown in red in the "View results tree" object
but the test is still ok because of the "Ignore Status" being checked.
Now, I run the same test from ant by calling the jmeter task together with
the "failureproperty". In this case, it seems that the 'Ignore Status" is
not being taken into account.  The result is that my cruise control calling
the jmeter tests receives the "failureporperty" set to true which is not
what I would like to receive.

Any idea of what I could?