jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mordechai <mr.happy.sna...@gmail.com>
Subject Save Only Transaction Response Times
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:51:47 GMT

Hi,

I would like to trap all transaction controller response times to their 1
csv.
Currently I trap all http samplers and transaction responses times to
Aggregate Report as a csv and run a ruby script to extract the Transaction
response times.  My tests are larger and the csv's are becoming huge.

Outside of creating a separate Aggregate report listener as a child for each
Transaction Controller is there a faster more efficient way to do this?

Thanks
Mordechai