jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "bruce" <chen.s...@symbio-group.com>
Subject RE: Once again: remote testing problems
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 04:55:10 GMT
Hi sebb
I am a new user for JMeter. You said that " the server sends the data back
to the client which will store the data."
It will be to hold the network that the server sends the data back to the
client. Does it will impact the performance testing? For example, it will
improve the network flow.

-----Original Message-----
From: sebb [mailto:sebbaz@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:30 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Once again: remote testing problems

On 13/03/2009, santiagoloso <santiagoloso@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Somehow it's "working". I've done everything again (as told on the manual
>  quoted before) and it's working happily. I can see the "Starting backing
>  Engine" message on the JMeter-server.log at the Server machine.

Probably something did not startup properly before.

>  Now, moving on to the next problem: I can't see where's saving results.
I've
>  added a Simple Data Writer to the testing plan on the Client, saved it
and
>  runned again (I think it's important to mention that every time I've
tried
>  to stop remote server the message telling me to be patient was the only
app
>  answer, it seemed as if wasn't going to stop, so I've manually closed
>  application both on server and client) but I dunno where is the file
being
>  saved.

As mentioned in another very recent thread, the server sends the data
back to the client which will store the data.

Problems shutting down the server may indicate a communication problem.

Check both the server and client log files for any error messages that
might be relevant.

database 3937 (20090314) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3937 (20090314) __________