jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Usik <usik.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not configure Monitor Results Listener for working with apache2 web-server installed on Ubuntu server
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:04:38 GMT
Hello!

Thanks a lot for the aswer.
Now I need some clarifications.
My comments&questions are under during the text.

2009/3/4 sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com>

> On 03/03/2009, Ivan Usik <usik.ivan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> >   I have Ubuntu server with installed and run apache 2.x, PHP 5.x, MySQL
> >  5.x.
> >   Apache2 server is working good and I can get access to web-application
> >   written on PHP located in the server's root directory from remote
> client
> >   PC.
>
> Can you access the status servlet?
>
> Does it generate XML in the same format as the Tomcat status servlet?

*How can I install the required status servlet on the apache2 web-server?
Where can I download it? How can I check the installation completed
successfully?*

> >   So, there is a jmeter installed on my remote client PC. I've created a
> >  test
> >   plan with jmeter and added the Monitor Results listener.
>
> Did you set "Use as Monitor" on the sampler?

*Yes. I checked this option on every sampler in my Test Plan.*

> >   I expected that the Monitor Results screen in jmeter will be contain
> >   information about my Ubuntu remote server and it's perfomance, but
> there
> >  is
> >   nothing - there is no any servers in Monitor Results servers tree from
> >   Perfomance tab, but the test was comleted successfully at the same
> time.
> >
> >   What does that mean?
>
> Probably that the status output is not compatible.
>
> > How can I see information about load and perfomance of my Ubuntu server?
> What shall I have to do?
>
> Use the standard admin tools provided with Ubuntu?

* The standard admin tools is not comfortable for use to save the results
after testing. *