jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Lagerpusch" <jan.lagerpu...@edict.de>
Subject AW: Header in CSV File
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 07:03:16 GMT
Hi Pramod,

thank you for the information - this can be very useful in some cases!

Best regards,
Jan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Nair, Pramod [mailto:pramod.nair@bankofamerica.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. März 2009 07:19
An: JMeter Users List
Betreff: RE: Header in CSV File

Hi,

There is a work around to solve your problem temporarily.

This is what I do; I have an additional column named "Valid Data" which
takes the values Y/N

Before reading each row, I put the condition "${Valid Data}" == "Y" in
an If Controller. It skips if the Row contains anything other than Y,
and so it will skip the first Row as it will contain the value "Valid
Data"

Using this you can also control and process selective rows of your
datafile at runtime.

Thanks
Pramod