jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <stevens_san...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Additional double quotes after csvread?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:04:42 GMT

Hi, thanks fro the prompt reply.
Yes, tried that. That works fine (the parsing part at least), but I need the double quotes
in my post request. My http request with single quotes doesn't work.
double quotes after csvread?> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:50:08 +0000> CC: stevens_sander@hotmail.com>
06 February 2009 11:46:12 stevens_sander@hotmail.com wrote:> > Hi all,> >>
> I have a problem with my data driven test. My testdata is in an external> > csv
file. I got one cell with the content tag="to be or not to be". Notice> > the double
quotes around the string! Now I do a csvread and fill a variable> > with the content
of that specific cell. In this process, additional quotes> > are added to my string.
It looks like this: query="tag=""to be or not to> > be""". So around tag= are additional
quotes and around the string are> > additional quotes. Why? I can't post this request
looking like this.> >> > Hope somebody has seen this before and got a solution