jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <marcel.d.lo...@accenture.com>
Subject Export Badboy script to JMeter problem.
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:47:02 GMT
Dear team,

I recorded a script in Badboy from functionality in Peoplesoft. Now I have export this script
to JMeter but some parts of the script are not exported.
The part that isn't exported from BadBoy to JMeter is a Populate form with a #ICSearch that
fill in a value in a searchscreen in Peoplesoft. Could someone help me how I can rebuild in
JMeter a populate form with a #ICSearch that fill in a value in a searchscreen and will search
on that value in the system or how I can fix this problem?. In Badboy the script process well
and the values will change in the database.

Thanks.

Kind regards

M. de Looff

Marcel.d.looff@Accenture.com