jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Will McQueen <willmcqu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Setting the max retry count when using "HTTP Request HTTPClient" Sampler?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 05:00:12 GMT

Hi Sebb,

>>> Try it and see?
Nope, didn't work...

I'm looking at HttpClient's prefs page:

     http://hc.apache.org/httpclient-3.x/preference-api.html

...and I see other prefs (besides http.method.retry-handler) which take a value that can't
be expressed in a known/documented String format. For example:

http.protocol.version => HttpVersion
http.connection-manager.max-per-host => Map
http.default-headers => Collection

Maybe JMeter wasn't designed to use httpclient prefs that can't be expressed in String form...
do you know if this is the case? Maybe these kinds of options need to be surfaced in the Sample
GUI instead of the prefs file?

Cheers,
Will