jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Record the sites redirecting from http to https
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 04:04:34 GMT
On 25/02/2009, Suvendu_Mohapatra <Suvendu_mohapatra@satyam.com> wrote:
> Dear team,
>             Kindly tell what is the procedure to record the sites in jmeter which is
redirecting from http to https protocol.

It's not possible to record https.

You'll have to add that stage later, or use some other means of
capturing the samples, e.g. a browser add-on or Badboy.

>  Also I would like to ask that can I use my http proxy server ip address instead of localhost
in browser settings.

Are you saying that you need to use a proxy to access external sites?

If so, then see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server

>  Thank you very much in advance.
>
>  With Regards,
>  Suvendu
>  Satyam Computer Services Ltd
>  *   Ph: 0891-662-4486
>  *   Mobile: +91 9985720595
>  *   suvendu_mohapatra@satyam.com<suvendu_mohapatra@satyam.com%20>

>  DISCLAIMER:
>  This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION.
Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of
the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard
is appreciated.